School uniform encourages children to take pride in their appearance and our academy and gives them a sense of ‘belonging’. Our uniform is compulsory and is worn proudly by all children and we would like to thank parents and carers for assisting us in this.
Our full uniform is:
- Purple sweatshirt / Cardigan
- White collared shirt or a white polo shirt
- Purple tie (except reception)
- Dark grey or black trousers
- Grey skirt or culottes
- Summer dresses (purple) - these may be worn without the tie
- Dark grey or white socks or tights
- Sensible, plain black footwear / Black or white sandals
The pupils may wear a watch and a small pair of silver or gold stud earrings, however no other jewellery is permitted.
It is essential that children have a change of clothing for P.E. and the following items are required.
- Rubber soled plimsolls or trainers
- White plain T Shirt
- Black gym shorts
As we appreciate footwear can be expensive, plain black trainers may be worn. In the summer, black or white sandals can be worn with school dresses. Velcro fastening footwear for Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 would be appreciated. Coloured trainers, boots and high heeled shoes are not suitable footwear.
We reserve the right to forbid items of clothing, accessories and footwear, which are unacceptably dangerous in the school or are against the interests of the children at large. This includes unsuitable jewellery such as hoop earrings and body piercingstuds, including nose studs. Only plain stud earrings may be worn.