The Baird Primary Academy is a nurturing and inspiring primary academy, catering to children aged between 3 and 11 years.
Our mission is to become an outstanding academy where every child succeeds. We recognise that success is part of a journey and can take many forms. Within a culture of shared learning and mutual respect, all members of the academy share in celebrating and taking pride in their successes and are inspired and supported to take the next step on their journey.
Our aim is to provide a safe, nurturing and engaging learning environment in which our pupils will develop the confidence to step out into an ever changing world, equipped with the knowledge, skills, confidence and compassion to make a difference.
If you are seeking a place for your child, please contact us to arrange a visit. We look forward to meeting you.
We are part of a family of academies
We are proud to be part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust, a distinguished organisation dedicated to nurturing and supporting infant, primary, and secondary academies throughout Sussex.
As a family of academies, we collectively pursue common goals and ambitions guided by our shared mission, vision, and values.
Our association with the University of Brighton lends invaluable enrichment to the Trust. Drawing upon their esteemed sponsorship and extensive experience in working with schools, we strive to create an environment where our pupils are not only inspired to excel but also cultivate a lifelong passion for learning.
The benefits of being an academy include:
- Access to expert advice and support from our lead sponsor, the University of Brighton, to further develop our teaching
- Support and expertise from a dedicated professional services team, who help all our academies grow and develop every year
- Curriculum freedoms; as an academy we can develop learning that really excites children
- The continuation of our distinctive and inclusive ethos
- The resources we need to move our good school to outstanding.